CATERING EVENT SERVERS
The fire society is currently hiring Front of house servers.
Please review the REQUIREMENTS and submit an application below
Working with us offers:
- Schedules with flexibility: Our scheduling process allows for flexibility when creating your schedule. Feel free to pick up a few shifts a month or multiple shifts every week.
- Most shifts are in San Francisco: Most of our events place in the city. We coordinate carpools for most outside San Francisco.
- Great pay: Our starting pay rate for EXPERIENCED event service staff is $22/hr+
- Opportunity for Advancement: We offer training and advancement opportunities for those team members with outstanding customer service skills, professionalism, superb operational knowledge and an overall desire to grow and learn with our company.
- Enjoy your job: Be part of something bigger, see amazing events happen and have some fun while working with one of the leading catering companies in the Bay Area!
- At least 18 years of age and able to legally work in the U.S. AND at least 1 year of relevant experience (passing, table service, catering service, banquet service); to be hired into our Waitstaff II status and receive a rate of $22/hr. Those without experience may be hired in as Waitstaff I and receive a starting rate of $20/hr, with opportunity for advancement for skilled individuals.
- Applicant availability should include at least 2 days or evenings between Tuesday - Saturday, and be able to accommodate shift start times that range from 1pm - 4pm, on average.
- Applicants should be located in the S.F. area. Those who do not live within 30 miles of S.F. or who are unwilling to travel to S.F., may not want to apply.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk/stand up to the entire day and occasionally sit in meetings. You must occasionally reach, bend, stoop, be able to lift up to 50 lbs., reach overhead and have the stamina to work shifts up to 8 hours, though employees will have the option of working longer shifts.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, you may be exposed to ambient temperatures and weather conditions.
The Fire Society provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Fire Society complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Fire Society expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Fire Society’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.